- Launched Sept 2009 with 14 women in San Antonio, TX
- Started having LBD Society events to raise awareness for abused women
- Received the Trademark for Little Black Dress Society Spring 2010! Yeah!
- The last 6 months have been spent organizing the foundation of LBD Society i.e., working with a design team on my website, writing the copy, and developing the materials for membership
- June 2010 Launched 100 Dollars, 100 Donors, 100 Days Campaign to raise money for Kendall County Women's Shelter
- July 2010 Website went live!
- Press Releases went out
- Media exposure with Kens5
I want to thank all who have followed the blog whether on Blogspot, on Facebook, or Twitter. This has been my way of letting you know about Little Black Dress Society and its mission. We will continue to be on Facebook and Twitter so you'll keep getting the up-to-date news!
Now that the website is launched (which is beautiful and powerful!), I hope that you will continue to keep up with us and stay tuned into what the Little Black Dress Society is doing to impact women's lives touched by abuse.
We will feature our own Members stories. Some may come from their own personal experiences and some will come from their passion to make a difference in society by being a part of this organization.
So please stay in touch with us. Visit often at Little Black Dress Society and click on Amanda's Blog!
We will be waiting for you in our little black dresses!
Remember... Love, Believe, and Dream! and NEVER STOP DANCING!!!